For our Client - a global consulting company, we are looking for a candidate for the position of
- advise and assist clients in all business aspects of tax area,
- build partnerships with clients and other parties,
- proactively take relevant and valuable tax ideas to clients to grow the practice,
- organize and execute client engagement while acting as a trusted business advisor,
- identify and develop new opportunities for additional tax services,
- manage a team that provides superior consultative CIT advisory service to our clients,
- develop expertise in a specialization.
- university degree in Law or Economics Tax Advisor Certificate,
- 5 to 7 years' experience with tax advisory, especially in CIT or VAT area,
- excellence in project and team management,
- excellent oral and written communication skills in both Polish and English language.
- work in one of the world's largest consulting firms,
- work in a fast-growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical fields,
- work with high profile clients on a variety of Polish and international engagements,
- receive local and international training and development programs,
- receive a competitive salary, including benefits.