Middle Office Senior Associate
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Review daily cash and position reconciliations; resolving breaks
- Ensure the accuracy of all trade bookings, end of day pricing, and client deliverables
- Effectively communicate with clients, assisting with all systems and trade related queries
- Work closely with the various Middle Office, Nav, IT, and Investor Service teams
- Institute innovative technological solutions to alleviate client concerns in conjunction with our Business Development team
- Troubleshooting Live PnL and Market Value queries from external parties on a wide range of Products.
- This person will be allocated their own client to work on, they will eventually be the main point of contact for this client.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Middle Office Team ideally with exposure to the trading cycle
- The Candidate should have experience in communication with 3rd Party Vendors, Clients and Senior Managers on breaks or trade related issues.
- Candidates should have an intermediate level of experience on Bloomberg.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance
- Exposure to various key financial products, (i.e. Equities, Options, Futures, Fixed Income and various derivatives)
- Strong Excel skills with a proven track record of utilization for problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a results oriented, high pressure environment with an understanding of the need for 100% accuracy
- Self-motivated and solid team player with a client-service oriented approach. Capable of communicating with team member’s offsite via Skype or via Video Conferencing
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits such as Premium Health Insurance, Multisport Card, My Benefit – Cafeteria System, Life Insurance
- Professional environment with great development opportunities
- Training and development in a wide variety of areas to ensure staff are constantly developing and progressing their skills
- Tuition policy with study leave and generous payment of all related fees
- Enjoy a start-up like environment on the back of a well-established and profitable company
What do we offer?:
Please Include The Following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in Accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland in 2014, item 1182, 1662) "