Project Management Officer – Digital Platforms & Marketplaces 80%
Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Are you experienced with agile project management? Have you supported multiple projects using smart multitasking skills? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with a focus on commitment and quality delivery?
We’re looking for a Project Management Officer (part time, 80% FTE) to:
• provide PMO support to projects across Digital Platforms and Marketplaces
• maintain and update project management and reporting tools
• enable and support an agile project environment
• drive adoption of agile project management tools and techniques
• take ownership of the multiple program and project status updates, action and RAID logs
• explore different data sets to produce customized reports
• support on meeting preparation, minutes and fulfilment on agreed action items
• assist on ad-hoc tasks
You'll be working as part of the Digital Platforms & Marketplaces sector, within the COO P&C Region Switzerland area. Your workplace will be in our office in Wroclaw. We are responsible for business transformation in the field of lending platforms (i.e. disintermediation, ecosystems) and the management of key4 and UBS Atrium. You will work closely with senior project stakeholders and play an important role in delivering our agile projects.
• at least 2-3 years of relevant PMO experience, ideally in agile project environments
• good understanding of project management methodologies and tools
• specific experience in the lending business would be of value but not a must-have
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• very good analytical & conceptual skills
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
• proficiency in MS Office
• fluent in English, German will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."