Payments Specialist with Italian [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Preparing, checking and approving payments within deadlines set
- Completing OVRK activities and duties within deadline
- Performing payments/OVRK controls/chasing according to the procedures
- Monitoring of all daily actions in the team’s activity, noticing weak spots, suggesting solutions and workload streamlining
- Preparing weekly/monthly reporting
- Investigating and fixing any issues regarding daily business to avoid delays
- Ensuring the follow-up of documents receipts
- Proactive communication with business partners – phone calls instead of emails for a quick resolution of complex issues
- Creating and updating process documents
- Active participation in onboarding of new clients and implementation of new products
- Active participation in incident meetings, ensuring that follow up actions are completed and preventive measures proposed and implemented
- Cooperating with internal and external audit and operational risk management
- Contributing to Permanent Control: Complying with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Maintaining satisfactory relationship with internal and external clients and promoting client focus approach among other team members
- University degree or equivalent professional experience
- Fluency in English and Italian as working language
- Proven track record of work in operational area, experience in securities services environment will be an advantage
- Good understanding of funds industry
- Computer literacy in MS Office (very good knowledge of Excel)
- Risk awareness and ability to propose/implement process improvements
- Highly accurate, dedicated to quality and stress resilient
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: team spirit and communication and adaptability to change environment due to dynamic process
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa