Almost 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial center, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
The Polish financial center is a part of GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Similar two units, responsible for serving Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practice and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a Risk Data Scientist who will provide Global Finance and global process owners support in assessing risks and identifying gaps in controls and also opportunities for process simplification and efficiency. In this role you will assesses the Global Finance risk environment and hones in on key areas to help the creation of action plans. You will also perform assessment of key risks via data analytics.
Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
How you will contribute to our success:
· Design and develop analytical solutions to understand risks across the key business processes.
· Deliver cost effective, timely high-quality reporting and analytics across complex compliance/risk organization while complying with GSK and legal ethical standards.
· Execute analytics to provide insights to Global Finance risk & control environment and enable decisions on the adequacy of the business control framework
· Perform data analytics on data retrieves obtained from the ERP organisation and build out standard reports that can then be used for handover to Continuous Control Monitoring to operational staff
· Collaborate and business partner with various teams across GSK
· Be a team member on various special projects requiring data analytical and risk assessment skills e.g. Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
· Provide clear, insightful interpretation of available internal and external data.
· Participates on cross-functional and matrixed projects to reduce risk and/or implement new or enhanced controls related to key processes or systems.
· Degree in Mathematics and Statistics, Management Science, Operational research, Financial Mathematics or similar
· SAP FI Module functional knowledge (P2P, R2R & O2C areas)
· 1-2 years of experience in a similar role with R/Python or SQL in a business environment
· Good understanding of data analytical tools, financial and business processes
· Able to translate and communicate complex, sensitive information into key messages and metrics.
· Machine Learning experience
· Strong stakeholder management skills
How you will be rewarded:
· We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
· Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
· Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure which will include SAP training (FI module) and many more learns on the job
· Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
· Access to newest technologies and solutions
· Integration events
· Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
· Supportive & friendly working environment
· Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency