Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Junior Client Reporting Specialist prepares reporting based on data gathered from custody operations, fund accounting services and/or transfer agency. The position provides support to supervisor & managers in connection with general fund financial information and also completes various projects as assigned by the supervisor
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
- Prepare reports for Clients on daily basis.
- Work with the Client Reporting supervisor in procedures manuals preparation.
- Develop and maintain a working familiarity with applicable BBH policies and client requirements.
- Participate in internal projects.
- Promptly escalate sensitive/risk issues to management.
- Assist in the coordination of new business and product implementations and conversion.
- BS/BA degree.
- Strong interest in reporting area.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve client needs.
- Good Excel knowledge.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.