Operational Risk Manager and Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you looking to advance your operational risk management skills? Do you have an inquisitive mindset that allows you to identify and assess potential risks? Do you have the know-how for analyzing data and producing convincing reports?
We’re looking for an Operational Risk Control Specialist with a focus on risk reporting to:
• maintain, develop and automate operational risk reporting for Group Risk Control
• provide high quality analysis which contains clear insight and highlights as to changes in our risk profile
• support the functional operational risk managers in Group Risk Control and the risk controllers in the second line of defence
• help us ensure a profound operational risk framework is in place and kept up-to-date with policies and procedures including related frameworks such as employee compliance and regulatory reporting
• deliver risk assessments and provide effective challenge
• perform quality checks of our controls, tools, training materials, frameworks and documentation required to manage operational risk
You’ll be working in the Operational Risk Management team of Group Risk Control in Krakow, responsible for the production and development of comprehensive risk information and the maintenance of the operational risk framework for Group Risk Control. As an Operational Risk Manager and Reporting Specialist, you’ll play an important role in delivering correct, concise and above all insightful reports to our senior management in line with specific deadlines and quality standards.
• ideally 1-3 years of experience working in risk control within the banking industry
• excellent technical skills in MS Excel (experience in Tableau and Alteryx is a big plus)
• risk aware, conscientious and able to challenge the status quo
• attained a bachelor or master degree or equivalent
• analytic, methodical and accurate working approach, able to meet deadlines
• result-oriented teamplayer who doesn’t shy away from challenging situations and change
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."