For our client, an international company, we are looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Senior Operational Buyer. The office is located in Kraków.
- control the required materials and generate purchase orders,
- coordinate with other departments associated with production, logistics,
- schedule and oversee the supply and delivery of materials and products,
- manage the inventory – cost avoidance, inventory reduction, E&O prevention etc.,
- provide reports on any delays and prevent their occurrence in the future,
- check the Material Requirements Planning system on daily basis,
- lead the meetings associated with supply chain for stakeholders,
- take part in solving the delivery and quality problems,
- ensure on time deliveries of the raw materials,
- manage and build relations with suppliers.
- minimum of 1,5 year of experience in a similar role,
- good knowledge of planning or purchasing process,
- IT skills: MS Excel advanced, ERP class system knowledge,
- English language skills – at least C1 level,
- excellent analytical, communication skills.
- competitive salary that grows with experience,
- development and career opportunities in international, modern organization,
- flexible working hours and home office – hybrid model,
- standard health and wellness benefits package.