For our Client - Financial SSC in Warsaw, we are looking for experienced
- supporting cash application team in payment clearing,
- coordinating communication between different departments and customers,
- accouning reconciliations and analysis,
- provide analysis and reports for your scope of activity,
- cooperating with local business entities and with other Accounting Teams,
- provideing data and analysis for internal and external audits,
- actively identify improvement areas and propose new solutions,
- performing quality and performance measures.
- minimum 1-2 years of experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset),
- bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline,
- knowledge of the application of accounting tools and IT systems (SAP as an asset),
- high level of numerical and analytical skills,
- very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in English and German.
- exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions,
- work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals,
- special training tailored to your needs and career goals,
- wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary),
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.