Senior Business Analyst in Credit Risk Change Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy analyzing and working on various topics within
credit/market risk, finance and related areas? Do you
know how to gather and translate business
requirements, define solutions and own these solutions
through to implementation?
Would you like to work in a truly collaborative
environment, finding effective and efficient solutions to
the Front-to-back needs of our business? Would you like to
learn about how credit risk is managed,
become a subject matter expert in the Global Wealth Management Credit risk area and manage projects efficiently?
If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
• drive and coordinate the delivery of Credit Risk
decision requirements and process changes
• embed an agile, customer-centric culture where
techniques such as prototyping are used to ensure we
are creating solutions that meet or exceed our credit risk
• work with key stakeholders such as Credit Officers,
Credit Monitoring, Risk Reporting, our IT partners and
our business sponsors to create high quality credit
• provide innovative, robust solutions which contain clear
insight and highlights reflecting the status and/or
changes in our risk
• determine where there are process gaps and identify
solutions to address these
• support our business to embed the solutions in the Front-to-back process and ensure that we are maximizing business value
• transform our organization using Agile and Lean ways of working to achieve a best-in-class, Group Risk Control function
You will be working in the Global Wealth Management and APAC Risk Change (GPARC) team within the Group Risk Control Change Management Division in Krakow. Our mission is to deliver change to Global Wealth Management Credit Risk Control.
The GPARC team is part of the wider Risk Control organization and works as an agent of change for our Credit Risk Control colleagues. We are a global team of specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds.
• degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics,
Technology or equivalent
• ideally 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role
within the banking industry, preferably in credit and/or
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• a fast learner, with ambition to quickly gain a thorough understanding of the GWM credit risk landscape
• attention to detail, structured approach, well organized working style
• strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
• highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change
• fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
• previous experience with any of the following would be beneficial: SQL ideally with Oracle Data Warehouses, Agile and/or Lean methodology, JIRA
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."