HR Operations Specialist - Internship
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking?
You’ll be a real part of the Vetting Team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific vetting area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts.
We’re looking for an intern to:
• be part of our internal vetting team working for our colleagues in various EMEA locations
• make sure that our employees have pre-start vetting complete before joining the company
• resolve employees' and line managers’ concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them updated and informed about the vetting status
• learn HR from the inside
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• contribute to IT-related improvement activities within our team
• stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
You'll be working in the Vetting Service Delivery team in Kraków, Green Office. We keep employees and line managers happy, making sure background checks are complete before candidates join the company. We also make sure certain sensitive employees have their regular vetting done on time.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent
• ideally eagerness to get experience in HR administration
• proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Access
• truly service oriented with great communication skills
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."