Regulatory Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you thrive when navigating complex regulatory environments? Do you like to challenge the status quo? Are you always up for the next challenge?
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to:
• Run quality assurance processes for regulatory transaction reporting for UBS Investment Bank and Wealth Management.
• Perform and improve reconciliations for completeness, accuracy and timeliness (CAT) testing and direct controls testing.
• Take ownership of issue tracking and action logs.
• Work closely with regional teams in the UK, Switzerland, US and APAC to identify issues and drive issues forward for prioritization and remediation
• Review key controls with stakeholders to ensure that the QA direct controls inventory is complete and accurate
• Coordinate design and operating effectiveness evidence to facilitate closure of self-identified operational risks.
You’ll be working in the Investment Banking Operations Quality Assurance team in Krakow, Poland. We’re principally responsible for providing Quality Assurance services for regulatory transaction reporting across all regions. As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you’ll play a vital role in driving forward best-in-practice control and governance standards to meet our regulatory obligations.
• experience in Operations processes and controls in the financial services industry
• knowledge of MiFID II, EMIR, ASIC, FinFRAG, CFTC or SEC regulatory standards is preferred
• passion for dealing with multiple stakeholders at all levels
• strong analytical and communication skills
• proficiency in Excel and digital skills (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau and Python)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."