For our client, a global finanacia services company, we are looking for candidates interested in working as Business Analyst. The company's office is in Wrocław.
- support business owners in delivering projects across a number of stakeholders,
- work closely with different business partners, to help identify key business issues,
- suport business in project goals,
- manage project contracts and vendors,
- create detailed business analyses that identify problems, opportunities and solutions for the business,
- plan, manage and execute changes within the department,
- handling all aspects connected with scope, budget and stakeholder management.
- min. 4 experience in project management as business project manager and / or business analyst on international projects,
- excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills,
- very good knowledge of English (at least B2/C1),
- experience in handling projects in a highly complex organization and developing and presenting materials to senior executives,
- experience in process analysis in multinational environment,
- experience in utilizing leading project management methods and tools.
- interesting career path in a successful well-established organization,
- private medical care, life insurance, multisport program,
- employee discounts on various products and services,
- flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work,
- attractive salary.