For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for candidate with 5 years of experience in Recruitment / Talent Acquisition (EMEA).
- close collaboration with senior stakeholders to determine core capabilities for success on the roles within their scope, create a strategy for requisitions of GBS roles,
- serve as a company ambassador, guardian of caliber, culture fit, diversity, and candidate experience,
- initiate, manage and negotiate offer process,
- utilize sourcing tools to build a talent pipeline,
- support the Candidates on the onboarding process,
- continuously build an external talent pipeline,
- educate and coaching Hiring Managers on interviewing techniques and recruitment philosophy, policy and process.
- minimum of 5 years of experience in Recruitment / Talent Acquisition,
- knowledge of the whole end-to-end recruitment process,
- excellent communication skills, professional approach,
- proficiency in English - at least C1 level.
- development and career opportunities in an international organization,
- home office is an option, flexible working hours,
- many company events and after-work activities,
- private medical care with Dental Coverage,
- my Benefit and Multisport systems.