Senior Project Management Officer - PMO
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you supported multiple projects using smart multitasking skills? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with high spirit on commitment and quality delivery? Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
We’re looking for a senior project management officer to:
• move HR Technology to an agile/scrum based and product oriented set-up
• provide PMO support to projects across Human Resources IT around the globe (e.g. Zurich, London, Hong Kong)
• work closely with the project team, senior managers, and other project groups to meet project deliverables
• deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
• take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates, action and RAID logs
• perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
• produce financial reports and forecasts as part of project control
You’ll be working in the Human Resources IT PMO team in Krakow. We provide assistance to the IT change management for several large and highly visible global products as well as IT run the bank activities. As a project officer you’ll play an important role in digitizing our services, reduce work barriers and make HR simpler and faster whilst creating new efficiencies.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• experienced project management officer for international programs
• good understanding of operational processes and project methodology, ideally Six Sigma
• familiarity with program management tool Clarity/PPM, SAP, JIRA will be an advantage
• great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• highly motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative
• fluent English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."