SEO, UX and Conversion Specialist (Channels & Platforms)
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
This role is part of the Conversion Optimization & Analytics team, which is responsible for optimizing the user experience within our digital channels. This includes UX and conversion rate optimization (CRO) for landing pages, digital journey and SEO (content and technical) for our websites in the Swiss market.
• Perform SEO/UX-audits (e.g. keyword-research, code review) to develop SEO optimization with the objective to increase organic search traffic and conversion for our websites.
• Generate UX concepts and communicate them to various audiences through hand sketches, prototypes, or wireframes
• Use qualitative data (surveys, usability tests etc.) and quantitative data (web analytics) to derive insights, develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B tests.
• Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
• Collaborate with our web designers and front-end developer to continuously optimize our digital channels
• Be a subject matter expert in your field and be part of an agile squad consisting of various skills
Platforms and Channels UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. You`ll be working in the Channels & Platforms team in our Wrocław office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup.
• Higher education (degree from a University/ FH, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing)
• Minimum 4 years of work experience in SEO, UX and CRO
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Able to cope with a dynamic and changing environment in an agile setup
• Communicative, independent and proactive personality
• Excellent English skills (speaking and writing); German skills (understanding) would be beneficial
• A self-starter who enjoys being part of a global team,
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."