Business Strategy - M&A Consultant (CN)
What will you do?
- Working within multinational teams on client facing projects or programme work streams
- Advising our clients on a highly diversified set of strategic topics ranging from strategy development and implementation to assessment of M&A opportunities
- Developing business cases, performing cost optimization, assessing strategic and investment oppor-tunities
- Defining and assessing digital solutions required to achieve strategic goals and capture new opportu-nities
- Designing new business and operating models to deliver strategic change, improve organization agili-ty or capture value from M&A
- Contributing actively to the development and growth of Accenture Strategy Practice
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's (Analyst) / master’s (Consultant) degree
- At least 4 (Consultant) / 2 (Analyst) years of relevant M&A experience working on multiple projects, international exposure is a strong asset
- Experience from strategy and management consultancies, private equity houses, M&A boutiques or investment banking is an advantage
- Excellent business English (written & spoken)
- Ability to work in other languages (especially German) would be a strong asset
- Demonstrate experience in several of the following specialization areas: Financial modeling and fi-nancial statements analysis, Business case development, Zero-Based Budgeting , Transaction man-agement and execution, M&A strategy and portfolio strategy, Commercial, operational or IT due dili-gence, Post-Merger Integration, Target screening, Sector knowledge of one of the following industries would be a strong asset: Information Technology, Financial Services, Communications & Me-dia, Resources (Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities), Retail & Consumer Goods
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.