Business Design Consultant Customer Growth Strategy Team (CN)
What will you do?
- You will use human and market insights to define customer experience vision, digital and data-driven initiatives in the marketing, customer service and commercial strategy space
- This includes combining Design Thinking, human-centered design and a data driven approach to build future-looking organizations
- Lead business design activities, including client workshops, stakeholder interviews, business intelligence gathering, creative brainstorms, visioning, and KPI development. Manage business design relationships with partners and clients, owning one client relationship at a time
- Seeing the big picture as well as the detail, you’ll identify and optimize experience drivers along the customer lifecycle
- In collaboration with our colleagues from the wider Accenture network you will orchestrate strategies that ensure new experiences reach and delight the customer
- Facilitating portfolio management for our clients‘ services and products can also be part of your role
What are we looking for?
- Top-tier Master’s degree, preferably in business administration, innovation management, digital marketing, psychology, service design or communication
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design methodologies: Design Thinking, Agile
- Ability to connect human needs with business growth drivers and technical feasibility
- Energy to learn new topics fast and drive to deliver projects
- Couple of years management consulting or digital marketing agency experience or experience in one or more of the following area: digital, customer experience, CRM, marketing, customer service
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to lead conversations with clients independently
- Understanding of the customer and technology trends
- Excellent business English (written & spoken), second language would be a nice value add
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.