Energy Industry Supply Chain Consultant with ERP Industry Solutions (CN)
What will you do?
- Work closely with our Clients supporting them in requirements discovery & gathering
- Help our Clients to transform requirements into the best in class solution with harmonized & innovative business models
- Play a key role in coordinating and managing Business Transformation projects
- Support our Clients in generating business value from digital solutions powered by SAP and Cloud technologies
- Enable Energy Clients transformation into Intelligent Enterprise powered by latest digital solutions
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams locally and remotely
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Energy Industry
- A minimum of 2 years' of past experience in ERP systems implementation (i.e.: SAP/S4, Oracle, MS Dynamics) including solution roadmap development, design, testing, project management, data management
- Or alternatively at least 3 years’ experience as end user in manufacturing, logistics, procurement, sales, and demand planning department in Energy Industry (Upstream, Downstream, Integrated Gas, Oilfield Equipment & Services, New Energies)
- Interested in management consulting work related to Digital Transformation like: business process designs, data harmonization, standardization, and consolidation, user requirements gathering & discovery, test management and test automation
- Experience in SAP Industry Solutions for Oil & Gas would be an advantage (E.g.: SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Hydrocarbon Supply and Primary Distribution, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Hydrocarbon Management, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Secondary Distribution Management, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Retail Fuel Network Operations, SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence, SAP Upstream Operations Management (UOM), SAP Asset Manager, SAP Service Parts Planning)
- Business process knowledge in at least one of the following fields: P2P, O2C, PM, F2F/OTF
- Great knowledge of English on a consulting level (other foreign language would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills and very good team player
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.