For our client, a global manufacturing and service corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as Senior Financial Analyst. The company's office is in Krakow.
- prepare budgets, forecasts, planning and controlling processes,
- work with local and international partners around the world,
- prepare and improve monthly and quarterly reports as well as ad-hoc management reports,
- coordinate and actively participate in month- and year-end closing tasks for company stakeholders,
- reconcile and supervise monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending,
- assist with key business planning assumptions and opportunities,
- support in building business scenarios to enable speed and quality.
- min. 2 years of experience in controlling or FP&A in an international environment,
- advanced proficiency in MS Excel,
- very good knowledge of English (C1 level),
- an understanding of corporate finance and financial statement analysis and control,
- good analytical, organizational, and communication skills with the ability to cooperate in a global work environment,
- experience with Power BI is a plus,
- solid knowledge of financial analysis techniques and financial statements.
- private medical care, life insurance,
- remote work opportunity or hybrid model of work,
- multisport program,
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
- free bike and car parking for all employees.