For our client, a global manufacturing and service corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as Senior Data Analyst. The company's office is in Krakow.
- support Senior Manager in the extraxtion of credit data for all entities,
- support Senior Manager in the consolidation of reporting for total Europe reporting of Ageing/Bad Debt,
- ensure on time accurate reporting incorporating checking processes and reconciliation with system data (SAP/Scala etc),
- support internal and external audits as required,
- support Senior Manager in proposals for new reporting solutions and the production of ad hoc reporting requests.
- experience in finance,
- min. 3 years of experience in Excel VBA Programming,
- min. 2 years of experience in Powr BI and Power Query,
- knowledge of SQL,
- knowledge in working with database applications, Oracle or SAP,
- very good knowledge of English (B2+).
- private medical care,
- hybrid model of work,
- multisport program,
- wide range of trainings,
- attractive renumeration.