Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
To strengthen our Center of Expertise (CoE) team, we are looking for a self-driven Controlling Independent Expert with a process improvement approach. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new CoE center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization. The role reports to Controlling & Planning Team Lead.
- acting as a Business Controller and Partner to the Global IS Capabilities Manager
- being a part of the Finance & Controlling Team of ABB Information Systems Ltd (CHGPL) and member of the Leadership Team of Capabilities
- full Controlling responsibility of Capabilities area with an annual budget of ~ 30 MUSD
- responsibility for all running financial matters including Business case evaluations, financial performance analysis, closing, planning, budgeting/target setting
- target deviation analysis including relevant mitigating action in case financial performance isn’t meeting Target
- establishing reliable and transparent financial measurement processes, ensuring cost discipline and accountability across the Capabilities Organization
- collaboration with local units where Capabilities has presence in its Global operations
- minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side and proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives; focus on details, structured
- Strong MS Office skills
- Fluency in English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: