Junior Data Analyst in Market Strategy & Research team [SQL - Python]
Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Are you an enthusiastic programmer? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• turn repetitive & manual processes into programming scripts (python)
• maintain those scripts and the corresponding database systems
• pick up the needs of the team and make proposals on how to improve the current processes
• providing complex analysis and data models
You’ll be working in the Marketing Strategy & Analytics team in Wrocław. We conduct project-based market research for all business segments in Switzerland and act as a connector between our business and our clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (for example engineering, mathematics, IT, computer science)
• proficiency of MS Excel, Python and SQL (mandatory)
• experience with programming and data bases
• enthusiasm in python programming and willing to learn from others and on your own
• ability to analyze existing processes, break them down, evaluate and translate them into clean scripts
• ability to analyze results, create concise summaries and give clear recommendations based on data and evaluations you did beforehand
• good communication skills, in both written and verbal form
• fluent English, German will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."