Wintel Security Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Herzliya Pituach, Wroclaw
Are you passionate about security and internet technologies? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? We are looking for someone like that to:
• design, engineer, deploy and maintain global data protection at rest and on the move solutions within UBS.
• consult on Data Protection topics for development teams.
• cooperate closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT business analysts.
• perform installations on test environments and manage installation orders to production.
• provide consultancy and support to project team with regards to technical questions.
• maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.) and share your knowledge among the team.
As an expert in security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Wroclaw and working closely with the internal project team. Team is divided between Zurich and Wroclaw. We integrate and enable data protection products (Microsoft ADRMS, IQP, AIP) in a demanding and exciting global environment.
• at least 4-5 years of systems engineering experience (system design, implementation and packaging)
• advanced experience with Windows Server
• great shell scripting skills (VBA, Powershell, etc.)
• programming experience (.NET, C#, or C/C++)
• good understanding of web-based solutions architecture concepts
• Microsoft Azure Information Protection Experience
• a plus is Microsoft IQP and ADRMS products
• ability to work in a global team that spans across locations
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting United Kingdom
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."