For our client, global FMCG Company, we are looking for candidates for Senior IT Auditor / IT Auditor (depending on experience ) to join global IT audit team.
• assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s information systems controls environment,
• participating in the planning, scoping and performance of audits,
• executing assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timeliness,
• experiencing the broad spectrum of different PMI markets and information systems, across a wide variety of cultural environments,
• communicating the results of your work to the senior IT management,
• being able to work in a team to achieve common goals and coach other team members.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent experience,
• CISA or CISSP certificates will be a definite advantage
• previous experience in external or/and internal IT audit or in an IT department within multinational organizations,
• experience in auditing business / IT processes,
• knowledge on key automated controls in business applications,
• experience in building and using data analytics to execute audit procedures or identify risks within a process,
• high degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel (up to 30% of the time),
• fluent English in writing and speaking.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card,
• partially remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.