Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
Collateral management main focus is to reduce credit risk by exchanging eligible cash or securities between counterparties. The daily calculations are based on MTM of the underlying trades and results in sending Margin Calls, which in turn lead to agreeing transfers. Based on the agreements between our clients and the counterparties the Collateral team in Kraków ensures that all the exposures are fully collateralized and the agreed collateral transactions settle as agreed.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
• Project management and execution of transition activity
• Participate/coordinate in processes on-boarding, testing
• Facilitate resolution of outstanding issues and/or exceptions with other departments in respect of the unit’s work
• Oversee and support ad hoc client requests resolution
• Build macros, support macro maintenance and coordination with GMAS
• Project, build and implement new solutions
• Build new tools, coordinate implementation of improvements; lead testing
• Support macro maintenance
• Independently review and document process flows/ procedures and contribute new ideas/improvements to further streamline the process
• Get involved in departmental and external ad-hoc projects
• Train and develop other team members
• Be a change agent, support LEAN efforts
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Effective communication
• Ability to collaborate and teamwork; organizational skills; supervising group of specialist if need be
• Self-motivated and reliant, flexible
Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Very good knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook;
• Power Point and Word will be an advantage
• Numeracy skills; attention to details
• Accuracy and ability to work with tight deadlines
• Understanding of financial markets basics
• Good command of English;, ability to write official documents
• Experience in finance or other related area
• Knowledge of OTC markets/ derivatives instruments or VBA
would be an advantage
• Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area.
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years in Custody or associated business area.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.