· Assisting Busines Unit Head, CAO and Senior Managers in managing administrative side of the Business
· Supporting Recruitment process within GTCB Middle Office and acting as POC for mangers and TA Representatives
· Supporting marketing and promotions initiatives within GTCB Middle Office
· Supporting CAO with HC management process (MWD mappings, RRP mappings etc)
· Coordinating completion of exercises related to holiday management, TOIL, training completion within Business Unit
· Supporting floor planning and BCP related topics
· Overseeing and coordinating equipment database. Acting as POC for equipment related inquiries
· Working closely with other employees in respective business to ensure consistency and operational efficiency
· Supporting employee engagement related initiatives
· Driving process improvement
What we value:
· High level proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, SharePoint)
· Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
· Managing databases, and providing data analysis
· Have effective communication skills
· Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Experience in change management.
· Be able to proactively prioritise workload and manage own time effectively
· Be able to work flexibly to facilitate the needs of the team
· Be proactive and demonstrate initiative
· Be a self-motivated and goal-oriented individual
· Be able to work under pressure to tight timelines
Education & Preferred Qualifications
· Master’s or Bachelor Degree in HR, Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
· 3-5 years of Administration experience in large financial services organization preferred
· Marketing practical experience is preferred
· Knowledge of the financial industry.
· Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.