Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Payroll Specialist | Cracow
Payroll Specialist | Cracow
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll process including collaboration with outside stakeholders: Finance, Treasury, HRBP, HtR Tier 1
- Collecting information on hours worked for employees.
- Calculating the correct amount of salary including overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
- Implementing and managing multiple parts of process delivery with instructions
- Master data maintenance, errors monitoring, and handling,
- Handling employee queries related to payroll and/or administration.
- Collaboration with external partners / vendors
- Prepares and maintains standard and ad hoc reports and queries.
- Works according to Company policies, procedures, standing instructions. Ensures the rules are compliant with local legal regulations pertaining to time & payroll for respective countries.
- Identifying areas for process improvements; providing country-specific subject matter expertise and solutions.
- Cooperates with HR Generalists, HRBPs, HR CoEs
- Performs complex tasks and supports projects
- Geographical scope: selected countries in a given region (Americas/HQ)
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in Payroll, Accounting or HR processes in Shared Services
- Knowledge in United States legislation and/ or Payroll procedures would be an asset
- Have strong customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization with diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management – which allows you to manage your own time and meet tight deadlines even under time pressure;
- Strong organization skills and ability to effectively prioritize
- Strong work ethic and ability to work flexible hours based on payroll cycle needs
- Ability to work independently with supervision
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Business English
- MS Office - intermediate level
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of an organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."