This role is part of the D&T (Digital and Technology) department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service in Cracow. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN globally. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The RPA Developer is a member in the Robotics & Automation (R&A) product team. The team currently owns the UiPath platform as the RPA platform of choice on the global company level. Robotics & Automation product team is the central team setting the governance and implementing the RPA automation of strategic business processes for Heineken. Besides the central R&A team, the Heineken RPA automation program also includes federated RPA development teams placed in different Heineken operational companies.
As a member in the R&A team your primary task will be development of RPA code for new automation projects. Since the product team is acting within the DevOps framework, your secondary concern will be operational support of robots built by your team. Ultimately, as an experienced developer you will often have the opportunity to provide development advice and operational guidance for local and regional federated RPA automation teams across the globe.
The product teams in Heineken D&T are structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. All D&T product teams work in a setup according to agile framework and scrum methodology.
Your responsibilities would include:
- proactively communicating and collaborating with external/internal business stakeholders and team Business Analysts to analyse information and verify the functional requirements for RPA automation of new business processes
- translating the functional requirements for the automation of new business processes into the automation solution design and providing adequate documentation
- implementing the RPA code
- providing long term functional maintenance of processes produced by the R&A team
- helping R&A team achieve operational excellence by helping in the RPA process monitoring and addressing business critical code exceptions in timely manner
- following modern RPA trends and pro-actively exploring new technologies, products and features that can be combined with our RPA platform
- participating in all the team agile ceremonies: daily scrum meeting, sprint planning, refinement and retrospective
You are a good Candidate if:
- you have Bachelor/Master’s degree, preferably in technical field
- you have a track record in RPA automation (minimum of 1+ years), preferably with UiPath
- you have understanding about automating ERP applications such as SAP
- you have some experience with .NET programming language
- you have experience of working in a deadline driven environment with rapid release cycles
- you have excellent facilitation, presentation, and analysing skills
- you have excellent written and verbal English
Nice to have:
- knowledge of SQL databases
- knowledge about Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and document understanding tools
- you have experience working with Git
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer