Currently we are conducting the recruitment process for a global company from Ireland that provides consulting, modern technology and outsourcing services. They cooperate with the largest and most recognizable companies, supporting them in the process of business transformation. They work in over 200 cities, in over 40 industries.
- Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment; identifying the cause and analysing of overdue receivables
- Collecting past due items on assigned accounts through proper use of correspondence, phone calls, emails;
- Participating in negotiations with clients;
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers (internal and external);
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner to include questions regarding credit holds, collection/past due issues and account reconciliation;
- Cooperating closely with other departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Master Data.
- Very good English and Italian (min. B2/C1);
- Experience in in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes will be an asset;
- Excel and Word skills (knowledge of SAP will be appreciated)
- Ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with clients and technological solutions ensuring professional solutions for business;
- Possibility to choose trainings allowing to develop potential;
- Possibility to move permanently or for a specified period to another project implemented in Warsaw, in other Polish cities or outside our borders;
- Opportunity to get involved in initiatives in the field of corporate social responsibility;
- Opportunity to take part in numerous initiatives, including: Runner's Club, family events, photography classes;
- Social package: private medical care, a multisport card, a life insurance, a lunch card;
- Friendly work atmosphere in a multicultural environment.
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.
The agency is entered into the Krajowy Rejestr Agencji Zatrudnienia (National Register of Employment Agencies) under the number 10504.
Data Controller of your personal data is Cpl Jobs Sp. z o.o. We process your personal data for recruitment purposes and if you are interested in applying please add to your CV below agreement:
I hereby consent CPL Jobs Sp. o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 02-001, Al. Jerozolimskie 81, REGON 142578192, NIP 701-02-56-845 (the CPL) to administer, process and store my personal data for the purpose of recruitment processes including sharing my details with potential future employers for whom CPL performs work to establish conditions of engagement before concluding a contract of employment . The agreement covers the processing of personal data by CPL even after recruitment process in order to present further proposals of employment and may be revoked at any time. CPL informs that data can be shared with other entities of the group CPL in the European Economic Area. At the same time, I declare that all the data that are included in the CV and job applications have been delivered to the company CPL voluntarily and they are true. I acknowledge that personal data will be deleted immediately by the CPL in case of cancellation of my consent, and in case it is not possible to update my data. The company CPL Jobs told me about the right to inspect my personal data and the right to demand updates. I acknowledge that CPL will share with me the data of potential employer after verification of my qualifications contained in application documents.