Business and Operations Performance Analyst
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Headcount management and reporting - ensure that the headcounts are within the agreed budget
- Enable monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting and provide the reasons for variances against actual incurred
- Ensure that the reporting is shared as per the agreed timeframe
- Ensure and cascade the information towards the various key stakeholders
- Coordinate with the HR the Headcount monitoring and progress on recruitment activities
- Ensure that all approvals are secured as per hiring governance and complete documentation maintained for audit trail purposes
- Key performance indicators management - KPI trending and Tracking
- Analyzing overall Business requirements and performance
- Track and manage closely company's budgets and costs.
- Coordinate in partnership with CAO and CFO around cost allocation
- Track and monitor projects of high importance & critical to the organization, including tracking to budget, effort and deliverable.
- Dashboard preparation and management reporting
- Update, maintain and ensure timely review of the various Governance documents
- Competitor Analyses and Tracking; keeping abreast of developments impacting the services being offered at the company
- Good understanding of banking / financial products and services
- Fluent English
- Experience working in international banking business structure
- High level of competence with MS Office, especially Excel (including VBA) and Power Point
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software e.g. Tableau
- Attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Structured problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented with an ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills (identify and propose solutions to issues)
- Ability to multi-task
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa