What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English (B2 level as minimum - verbal and written);
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong interpersonal & customer service skills and a proactive approach;
- Ability to work under pressure, to work within tight timelines;
- Knowledge of another foreign language will be an advantage (Dutch, Swedish, French, German, Spanish or other European languages).
What duties will help you grow?
- Management of mobile subscriptions and mobile phones;
- Process requests (open/close line, change of option, change of SIM card, device orders) and customer support needs;
- Assist and answer customer questions regarding processes, logistics, configuration or technical issues related to mobile telephony;
- Responsible for support and customer documentation;
- Analyze & report data related to mobile fleet and asset management, propose optimization options;
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).