What do you need to start?
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an operational or strategic sourcing or category management
- Fluent English (C1) and Spanish (min.B2/C1)
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- Work experience in an international/multi sites environment
What duties will help you grow?
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operation
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Prepare RFx, contact with supplier to obtain offers, compare offers, provide recommendation based on analysis results.
- Prepare and raise purchase orders, validate received purchase request and contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).