What do you need to start?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in R2R area
- Subject matter expert for corporate R2R
- Strong people management skills and interpersonal & communication skills with ability to build relationship across various stakeholders
- Knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage, but it is not a must
- Multitasking, ability to organize own and team’s work in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Client's reporting requirements, ad hoc priority tasks
- Excellent analytical skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage R2R team, ensure quality and efficiency of work
- Manage the completion of required close activities according to MEC calendar – coordinating work of the team and calls with client
- Execute accounting analysis and reports as assigned
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial reports
- Work closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).