For our client, an international production company, we are looking for an experienced Chief Accountant. The company is located in Kraków (possibility of working in a hybrid model).
- ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, including local statutory reporting,
- conduct balance sheet reviews and support Regional Controllers with action plans for open balance sheet items,
- provide oversight on billing and customer invoicing activities,
- act as a point of interface between shared services and the relevant business area to manage escalations and clarifications relating to financial transactions,
- responsible for the accounting obligations specified in the Accounting Act,
- review outputs from the SSC teams and ensure period end processes are executed,
- provide ad hoc financial support to the business.
- at least 8 years of experience in a similar position in Accounting,
- very good knowledge of accounting principles and tax law, in particular, knowledge of the entire accounting process - closing the month and drawing up annual reports,
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel - experience with ERP class systems will be an asset,
- the ability to think analytically and make independent decisions,
- fluent English language is a must,
- knowledge of manufacturing industry with multi-revenue stream operations,
- the ability to automate work and optimize accounting processes.
- formal development plans and training supporting in the development of managerial skills,
- opportunity to be part of complex international projects,
- development of practical knowledge including daily work and trainings,
- healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, lunch cards),
- flexible mix of remote work and office-based time.