At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Performing pre-due and overdue collection activities
- Monitoring and reporting AR balances
- Contacting the customers to obtain payment statuses
- Facilitating the identification and resolution of any customer disputes
- Reconciling open balances and investigating differences between the payments and invoices
- Attending conference calls to discuss open topics with supervisor and other stakeholders
- Obtaining and providing requested documents to the customers
- Participating in conference calls with internal and external stakeholders
- Cooperation with Customer Payments Team to manage incoming payments on time
- Preparing AR overdue reports and root cause analysis
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have a great command of Greek
- You have a good command of English
- You have strong customer service skills
- Your knowledge of Excel is on a good level
- You have strong attention to details
- Your prioritize and organize your tasks very well
- You approach work with passion and engagement
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer