Telco Industry Business Consultant (CN)
What are we looking for?
- 6 or more Years of progressive experience in Operator / Vendor or Management Consulting industry
- Experience in strategy and business/technology role conversant with process improvement, cost optimization, customer analytics and experience management etc. Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge of BSS and OSS processes for B2C and B2B areas
- Certifications like Prince 2 or PMP will be an added advantage. Knowledge on Standards such as BPMN, eTOM, SID, TAM will be an advantage
- Prior experience in the following areas related to Comms & Media clients: Real-time Experience Personalization / Touch Less Testing / AI Powered Customer Care / Digital sales and customer service / Enhanced lead generation and management with AI and data enriched / Omnichannel superior hyper personalized experience
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.