Digital Transformation Analyst / Consultant - Software & Platforms Team (CN)
What will you do?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in ICT (Information, Communication & Technology) industry, with experience in Consulting as an asset
- Proven Project Management experience (PM Certificates like PRINCE or PMP would be an asset)
- Cross industry experience in one or more areas such as: defining product strategy and roadmaps, process reengineering and transformation, digital marketing, complex project and program management, digital transformation, delivering data driven consulting solutions
- Proven knowledge of Agile management (certificates like Agile, Scrum or SAFe would be an asset)
- Practitioner in one or more technologies such as Cloud, Security, Trust and Safety, Blockchain, Agile & DevOps, Data & Analytics from a business usage perspective
What are we looking for?
- Work on international consulting projects directly with client teams often on client’s site (expected travel of up to 80% of working time after pandemic ends, currently we work remotely)
- Work with client’s stakeholders to identify and understand their business challenges, and business needs to propose solutions and implement supporting technologies
- Provide strategy for higher proficiency and new ways of operating as a result of the consulting project outcomes
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.