Graphic Designer (CN)
What will you do?
- Creating stunning visual assets for our clients including corporate branding, animations, infographics, posters, banners, presentations, emailers and other requested design elements.
- Maintaining a strong grasp of current design and technology trends and styles.
- Understanding client’s requirements and translating the same to the deliverables with high level of creativity.
- Maintaining brand aesthetic and standards across all channels making sure it is consistent with the clients’ brand guide.
- Working on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia, Animation, Graphic Design or other commercial art degree or relevant agency/work experience.
- A well-crafted and curated online portfolio.
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including layout, color theory and typography.
- Experience working with brand guidelines.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Motion design skills are a plus.
- Strong design vocabulary and ability to translate visual ideas into written language and vice versa.
- Web design experience including HTML and CSS is a plus but not required.
- Enjoy diversity in your work and can juggle multiple projects.
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.