At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
Global Procurement Europe (GPE) Finance plays a key role and represents ~40% of PepsiCo Europe P&L. This is a critical role in managing direct material cost for several markets within Europe and dedicated to supporting different areas within GPE Finance.
- Supporting line manager at Finance Business Partnering to Indirects and Transport GPE teams
- Supporting line manager at leading financial agenda for direct material purchases for co-manufacturing partners within Europe (coordination of material price planning, accruals and rebate reconciliation for masked prices, Cause-of-Change drivers analysis and explanation)
- Providing ongoing support to material forecasting process: Annual Operation Planning cycles, 5 Year Strategic Plans and Rolling Monthly Forecasts. Ensuring the delivery of transparent (central cut) pricing assumptions, validate completeness and accuracy of the planning data.
- Supporting business partnership to several markets with complex category structure (juice, beverage, snacks)
- Collecting actual prices from the BUs and facilitate financial analysis of the material price variances.
- Partnering and facilitating the alignment processes between Supply Chain Finance and GP Category Purchasing leads (eg. Volume sourcing/Capacity discussions).
- Subject matter expert in providing insightful analytics and recommendations to Purchasing Teams to support key sourcing decisions.
- Supporting GP Finance CFO, senior management and GP Finance Business Planning Assc Manager with ad-hoc analysis requests, special projects and implementation of the new generation systems and tools.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Finance function: FP&A/Controllng or Supply Chain Finance in a multinational company
- Good commercial sense with a strong acumen of identifying business drivers/analysis of P&L
- Interest in Economics, Commodity and Forex Markets and awareness of Macro trends
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint). Advanced Excel user is a must.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are paramount
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Able to communicate to internal stakeholders at different levels (Purchasing Managers, Directors/CFOs, SCF and BU Planners, SC planning, Category Finance)
- Be a self-starter, flexible and able to work autonomously