What do you need to start?
- Business process related experience: at least 2 years
- Knowledge of Automation and RPA technology
- Basic knowledge on ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle)
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Strong analytical & communication skills
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- German/French/Spanish language skills
- Project and change management experience
- Agile/SCRUM methodology awareness
What duties will help you grow?
- You will be in charge of identifying Automation\RPA opportunities
- You will be Calculating automation efforts and estimate FTE benefit, present and document summary of findings to the client
- You will participate in workshops with client SMEs to understand the end to end process
- You will be performing current state process analysis and documentation (business requirements collection)
- You will ensure that project goals are met according to agreed schedule
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).