What do you need to start?
- Lead and manage a project or programme work stream and its deliverables within a project
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviors on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and is willing to take on responsibility
- Contribute to the shaping and structuring work packages through specific expertise and knowledge
- Very good knowledge on specific process area/stream (O2C/F2C)
- Process and technology awareness within specific sector or sectors
- Be aware of technological products and solutions available on the market and has awareness of their strengths and weaknesses within O2C/F2C area
- Understand concepts around digital twin, process mining, process design, process modelling
- Understand process flow capturing and creation. Experience with business process modeling process, requirements and tools (e.g. Business Optix)
What duties will help you grow?
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end. Day to day execution of the projects
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan, highlighting dependencies to other projects
- Monitor the project on a continuous basis and highlight potential risks and get the required support to resolving them
- Ensure that project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more
• You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more)
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).