“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet our Energy Team We believe that ERP systems such as SAP S/4HANA and SAP Industry Solutions for Oil and Gas are the foundation for building the intelligent enterprise: from the wellhead, through the forecourt to the boardroom. Join our team as an Energy Project Management Consultant or Analyst to participate in project management activities and delivery of business solutions based on leading ERP or Cloud technologies. Our Consultants have excellent communication skills (English and at least one other language) with the ability to explain complicated things simply. We measure our success by building a relationship with a client, both business and IT. The most experienced talents will be responsible to lead and manage the projects, financials, the relationship with the client and cooperate with our delivery centers across the globe.
What will you do?
- You will play a key role in coordinating and managing Business & IT Transformation projects
- You will participate in bringing to live business solutions based on leading technologies
- You will be responsible for Project Management activities from planning to execution
- You will work closely with Clients and our teams coordinating and reporting on work progress
- You will be involved in business analysis and included in conversations related to solution design and testing to give you deep understanding of each aspect of the project
- You will support our Clients in generating business value from digital solutions powered by ERPs (i.e.: SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, etc.) and Cloud technologies
- You will work in multi-disciplinary teams locally and remotely
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Energy Industry
- A minimum of 2 years' of past experience in ERP or IT projects (i.e.: SAP/S4, Oracle, MS Dynamics, MES), including: solution roadmap development, business process design, testing, data management, project management or as Key User
- Business process knowledge in at least one of the following fields: R2R, P2P, O2C, F2F
- Experience or interest in SAP Industry Solutions for Oil & Gas would be an advantage (E.g.: Join Venture Accounting (JVA), Revenue Accounting, Hydrocarbon Product Costing, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Hydrocarbon Supply Chain, SAP Upstream Operations Management (UOM)))
- You are interested in management consulting work related to Digital Transformation like: project management, business case development, user requirements discovery, business process designs, data management, data harmonization and consolidation, test management and test automation.
- Great knowledge of English on a consulting level (other foreign language would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills and very good team player