“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
What will you do?
- Engage with senior management as part of go to market team and assists in sales and project delivery
- Bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and digital experience to our clients in the Natural resources industry to help them raise their performance
- Work with leading natural resources companies to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
- Work independently or with close supervision, across geographies
- Efficiently work for engagements with natural resources clients in Digital transformation, operational excellence, drive initiatives around Analytics and upcoming AI technologies.
- Be able to deliver potential solutions along application of digital technologies in production units, capex project management, business process optimization, operational excellence, managing ERP/operational technology related processes, maintenance and reliability and industrial automation
- Harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
- Provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance in the new market realities
What are we looking for?
- Profound industry knowledge and experience to help companies seize opportunities in a world of constant change
- Thorough understanding of industry value chain (Raw Material supply chain, Production processes, Sales and Distribution, Maintenance, are especially important)
- Knowledge of advance analytics and use of Applied intelligence in efficiency improvement
- Proficiency in python, SQL and other programming can provide added advantage
- Knowledge or exposure to enterprise solutions like SAP, Oracle, etc and/or operations technology solutions
- Understanding of disruptive and next generation technologies (AI, IT/OT) is preferred
- Experience of creating business case and roadmap for digital transformation.
- Experience of successfully delivering business process management, and operations excellence projects
- Analytics capability to provide business intelligence on consumer and market trends
- Supply Chain Experience in Procurement, Logistics, Inventory Management
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Project management skills
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues
- Change Management Skills
- People Management skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and client facing experience. Knowledge of German, Spanish or French would be an additional significant asset
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior leadership and business executives
- Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles