What Working at EY Offers:
- Working on international projects focused on defining and implementing Industry 4.0 solutions.
- Qualifications and certificates.
- Individual training map.
- Diverse experience in a variety of teams.
- Flexible time and place of work.
- Dedicated Career Counselor.
- EY Care & Wellness program.
About the job
- Join our Digital & Emerging Technologies Competency Hub for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region.
- The role will contribute to the global Industry 4.0 projects, architecting the Industry 4.0 solutions. It will play a direct role in supporting strategic Industry 4.0 programmes and transformation initiatives.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the engagements conducting following tasks: participate and lead meetings/workshops with Clients in the role of Industry 4.0 expert, develop concepts, solutions, methods required to fulfil projects objectives.
- Planning and coordination of industrial transformation solutions implementations.
- Lead the project teams consisting of other Industry 4.0 architects and analysts.
- Support for business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentations to potential clients.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in positions related to management, design, implementation, maintenance or support solutions for manufacturing.
- Understanding of solution classes and concepts along with their applicability in industrial sector:
- (Industrial) Internet of Things;
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence;
- Cloud Technologies;
- Big Data;
- Additive Manufacturing;
- Immersive Technologies (AR, VR, Mixed Reality).
- Understanding OT/IT/IoT (IIoT) Technology Stack across L0 - L4 levels from perspectives of:
- Technological Components, their functional purposes and interaction mechanisms;
- Data domains, their specifics and distribution across technology stack;
- Server and Network Infrastructure;
- Deployment models: Solution-as-a-Service / Platform-as-a-Service / Infrastructure-as-a-Service @ On-Premise / Off-Premise / Cloud;
- Capability to develop professional documents in the form of reports, analysis, methodologies in the English language.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- TOGAF certificate.
- Project management experience.
- Hands-on experience in software development.
What We Look For
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Understanding and practical acquaintance with operational models in industrial enterprises and production sites.
- Capability to work within a multinational and multicultural team.