Consumer Goods Analyst/ Consultant - Digital Commerce (CN)
What will you do?
- You will be involved in building digital strategy & commerce for our key clients from the Consumer Goods & Services industry (for both B2B and B2C)
- You will be involved in Digital commerce, digital marketing, digital transformation projects
- You will do the analysis of the business requirements
- You will play significant role to explore business opportunities in the e-commerce / digital transformation area to optimize clients’ performance
- You will support analysis and assessment of client’s digital/e-commerce capability / optimization of marketing campaigns and e-commerce solutions
- You will support the clients in designing and setting up their digital media, cross-channel digital marketing and digital analytics
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team
- You will be travelling across the Europe to cooperate with leading Consumer Goods industry players
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience executing or supporting digital/e-commerce projects
- Experience in working for FMCG/ Consumer Goods & Services clients will be an additional value
- Background in digital strategy & planning, digital communication, digital channels, marketing automation, big data and analytics
- Hands on experience & good knowledge in the following areas: Campaign & content management, E-commerce(transformation / operations), Digital Content Solution (Digital media)
- Experience in working with cross-functional remote teams (agile methods) in a client-facing role
- At least a BA in management/digital marketing/e-business or similar
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (good level of German/French would be a plus)
- Open-minded person ready to help our clients on their journey through the digital world
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.