What do you need to start?
- Knowledge in Internal Control, compliance (SOD, automated controls, SOX) preferred
- Knowledge in MS office applications
- Good analytical skills needed for managing ad-hoc issues
- Very good written and communication skills in English due to constant exposure to high management and external auditors (e.g. PwC)
- Experience in cooperating with local, regional and other senior management
- Very good self-organization, planning and coordination & collaboration skills
- Accuracy and scrupulousness
- Accounting and treasury knowledge
What duties will help you grow?
- Dealing with audit queries, organizing process walk-through meetings, investigations and managing user ID internal control reporting
- Cooperation with the banks in regards to bank documentation queries and preparation monthly or quarterly reporting
- Cooperate with external and internal audit units
- Cooperate between high management and external auditors
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).