MMC GS is seeking candidates for the following position based in Warsaw office:
Bist Du interessiert? ...und hast Erfahrung im Versicherungswesen?
- Do you want to start your career in a global company with many career opportunities?
- Are you ready to join a growing multinational team of professionals in our Warsaw office in Poland?
- Are you ready for a great work atmosphere and a professional life adventure?
If so, the winner of CEE Business Services Firm of the Year 2021 is looking for you!
About Marsh European Support Centre in Warsaw:
EBSC, as the internal centre of excellence, has taken over operations from Marsh Europe insurance business to let our brokers focus directly on clients. In our daily work, we strive for efficiency, high quality, and outstanding results delivering them on time. Our scope of service includes different kinds of support like: administrative activities, insurance policy management, claims, invoicing, and data management.
We have around 200+ colleagues on board of 9 nationalities but our plans are ambitious as we want to triple the size of the team within two years! As we love languages, we speak 21 of them in total! We care about our well-being and we know that a friendly, supportive and inclusive work atmosphere is crucial!
A person in this role will be supporting insurance brokers from Marsh Germany in Multinational Client Services' activities.
What is it in for you?
- Possibility to gain professional experience in a global company that is reshaping the industry
- Great personal development and career opportunities
- Stable employment with a permanent work contract and an attractive benefits package (including private health care - family package, prepaid restaurant or shopping card topped up every month, prepaid sports & culture card or a Multisport card, language course, unlimited access to online learning platforms, retirement plan)
- Multilingual community with inclusive atmosphere and a smart casual dress code
- A modern office in Warsaw city center, just next to the M2 “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station
We will count on you to:
- Daily interact with German and English natives: local brokers, insurers and clients
- Coordinate policy lifecycle for Multinational clients in Germany
- Manage insurance policies by creating documentation, introducing changes in multiple systems
- Create and edit client contracts
- Send contractual and accounting documents to clients and insurers
- Issue insurance certificates to clients
What you need to have:
- University degree, preferably in administrative, economics, finance, law area
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience and 1 year of experience with Insurance Industry
- Ability to analyze insurance policies and being able to draw conclusions out of them
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (C1) and good knowledge of German (B2)
- Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
What makes you stand out:
- Professional experience in insurance related area
- Additional European language