PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
The Data Analytics Team in PwC carries out technological projects in the financial, insurance and retail sector and delivers innovative products for Polish and global clients.
You will have the opportunity to put your business and technical knowledge into practice by cooperating with the best world specialists in the field.
Although we are a part of a big corporation (enjoying its privileges), we act like a start-up having a flexible approach to certain solutions. We are technology geeks so it would be good if you have some experience in software engineering so we can speak the same language.
- At least 1 year of practical experience in the field of cloud computing Azure, GCP certifications preferred
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for cloud solutions,including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
- Experience working with multi-tier applications and relational databases
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Detailed knowledge of networking components, protocols and security (subnets,firewalls, routing, DNS, HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc.)
- Work in together with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based services
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of patch and vulnerabilities remediation processes and frameworks
- Scripting skills in PowerShell, Linux Shell or similar
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or above)
- Role and responsibilities
- Working with Azure or GCP solution according to the project requirements
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.