HR Administration and Payroll Competency Center is providing end-to-end HR and Payroll processes for multi territory Clients. We are a managed HR and Payroll services provider with our own integrated HR Admin and Payroll delivery platform, our own HR & Payroll teams and our process optimisation and improvement specialists. Our employees are building a partnership cooperation with the Clients to ensure the best results.
Currently we are looking for:
Senior Consultant Payroll
- Coordinating and supporting the delivery of the end to end payroll processes for the clients located in the CEE region
- Performing and controlling payroll services to ensure timely, accurate and compliant processes
- Coordinating payroll, and personal data processing based on legal procedures
- Verifying and controlling payroll data and calculations correctness; applying changes if necessary
- Coordinating the circulation of payroll documentation
- Handling customer’s queries related to payroll
- Cooperating with various authorities and institutions
- Preparing and verification of documentation/declarations and reports required by various authorities and institutions
- Maintaining payroll processes to ensure alignment with legislation
- Reviewing processes regularly to ensure they are up-to-date
- Identifying and implementing change in payroll process for continuous improvements
- Participating in ad hoc projects for multi-territory customers
- Identifying and reporting issues to management when necessary, to avoid delays in processing
- Supporting managers in their day-to day tasks
- Being a support for less experienced colleagues in the Team; supervising and controlling their work, knowledge sharing, etc.
- Daily cooperation with HR Admin and Finance Departments
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in a similar position in Payroll, C&B or HR Administration from a multi-national organization
- Previous experience in SSC / BPO company (an asset)
- University degree (Finance, Accounting, HR or Administration field - an asset) or equivalent experience
- Proven knowledge of accounting, payroll or HR admin regulations and the ability to implement them will be advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Payroll or Accounting ERP systems technical know-how
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good administrative, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong customer orientation. A high standard of interpersonal sensitivity, communication and judgment skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify resolve and escalate potential discrepancies / mismatches in calculations
- An energizing workplace built on a flat structure and open culture that will allow you to have a visible impact on how things are done.
- We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering numerous development opportunities for our employees (including training, talent programs, and international assignments).
- We balance interesting, challenging, and rewarding work with many initiatives and programs focused on well-being, especially in the area of mental health.